It was a mad dash this past week, adding support for connecting to a Ubiquiti UniFi Protect system, interrogating it for cameras, choosing a stream and then adding a camera in Streamie with all of those details. It’s an interesting system, and I’ve got a number of Streamie users who will benefit from it. Apparently there aren’t a lot of great options for getting your UniFi cameras on Apple TV.
- Initiate contact with support directly in tvOS app
- Improved cameras UI on tvOS app
- Resolves a number of UI issues in tvOS app
- Resolves thread dead-lock when Joining / Leaving an account
- Experimental support for Ubiquiti UniFi controllers
- Improved motion alerts with Dahua Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS) support
- Improved reliability establishing remote camera connection
- When deleting a camera, also delete it from all camera groups
- Resolves an Axis camera ONVIF compatibility issue
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!