Additional modules and changes in account limits
- Clock Module -- add a configurable "Message" field to override the default "Thank you for using Streamie!" message
- Streamie Module -- so that you can proudly display the Streamie logo (if you want to)
- Message Module -- display a custom message along with a background image from your photo library
- Slideshow Module -- display a slideshow from any of your Photo albums
- Shared cameras and attached cameras no longer count against your subscription limits on number of configured cameras.
- On iOS, if there are no cameras, the modules section and groups section are now visible by default
- New users now have a Weather module, Clock module and the shared Deer Cam by default, which are also in a group
App Store download.
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!