This release really stabilized the new WebRTC-based remote streaming support, thanks to some patient testing by a couple of users.
Additionally, the first major contribution from RSV is the new Hubitat support, which mirrors the existing SmartThings support. This is pretty exciting, because it doesn’t seem like SmartThings has made any good moves in a long while.
- Adds transcoding toggle to save bandwidth when remote streaming
- Fixes an issue where the "enable remoting" button did not correctly reflect the remoting state (tvOS)
- Fixes a crash that could occur when unexpectedly disconnecting from a WebRTC-based remoting session
- Improves Account tab options UI (tvOS)
- Improves visual feedback with a highlight animation when tapping on things (iOS)
- Adds Hubitat support for smart home system integration
- Adds support for rotation and flip on a per-camera basis
- Improves UI for configuring RTSP, HomeKit, Shared cameras
- Fixes collection view drawing issues (iOS)
- Fixes an issue where the camera name, address was not displayed (when highlighted) while streaming (tvOS)
- Adds per-stream volume control (iOS, tvOS)
- Fixes some SMB file server related issues
- Adds a "Test" button to the configure File Server screen to verify functionality
- Fixes a regression related to streaming some Ubiquiti cameras (DV)
- Fixes support for discovering Ubiquiti cameras with the latest UDM firmware
- Adds support for playing a local SPF file on Mac (by double-clicking the file)
- Fixes collection view drawing issues in UniFi configure screen
- Fixes a HomeKit compatibility issue with cameras attached to bridges
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!