- Fixes a crash when starting to read an RTCP message where we only have the 4 byte header and no body data yet available.
- Updates external dependencies
- Updates the 'Reset Everything' functionality so that when deleting files, we don't delete a couple directories that aren't actually Streamie cache folders.
- Fixes a crash that occurs when handling a remote stream request and the transcoder fails to initialize and then we call sync() on the queue that it's already running on.
- Fixes a bug that prevented the stream capabilities (ie, PTZ) from being received (sometimes) when doing a remote stream to a PTZ-capable camera
- Fixes a crash that occurred when a router connection ended and "listeners" were notified via a deinit() ... somehow it angers Swift, so, we're just no doing that any more.
- Improves connection reliability by fixing an issue that resulted in several concurrent attempts to re-establish a connection that were trampling each other.
- Fixes a remote-streaming issue for NAS recordings similar to a previous fix for direct streaming: when the message size exceeds the max buffer size (1MB), it was stuck waiting forever.
App Store download.
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!