This is the last release of Streamie that will function entirely as a standalone app.
- Xcode 11 support
- Updates various third party libraries
- Fixes an issue when reading ONVIF PTZ capabilities
- Project changes related to App Transport Security (ATS)
- Fixes compatibility issue with Foscam R4S
- Nest RTSP support on iOS by scraping the web page for the m3u8 url
- HLS + M3U8 support for Nest
- Improvements to RTSP support
- Dumps Carthage for Swift Package Manager
- Creates custom tvOS tab bar that functions identically to the old tab bar that apple ditched
- tvOS app now targets v12
- Lots of code cleanup
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!