- Fixes a Looper Mode issue where some items were incorrectly hidden from view that would be entirely visible on the screen
- Improves ONVIF authentication support to include cameras with clocks that are not correctly set [RS]
- Improves large font support
- Improves reconnection support when a remote connection closes unexpectedly
- Fixes a crash that could occur when using the Saved Auth feature to configure a camera
- Fixes a crash that could occur when doing drag-and-drop on the Home tab
- Fixes a crash in the Weather Module that could occur when using an invalid latitude, longitude
- Fixes a crash that could occur when viewing a Help article
App Store download.
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!