Axis cameras apparently support the older, 2005 era, OVIF discovery protocol, instead of the newer 2009 version. I had to buy an Axis camera to figure this out. But it works now.
There are just a ton of tiny bug fixes in this version.
I’m hoping that the addition of a pop up tutorial for first time users will help explain the value of Streamie and how to use it, without being too annoying.
- Migrates to Xcode 12.5
- Prompt for push notifications when sending a support message (iOS)
- In-app rating-and-review prompts (iOS)
- Tutorials for tabs and other screens (iOS, tvOS)
- Streaming improvements (Krill)
- Hijunmi light bulb security camera support (Krill)
- Home tab adjust-scale persistence bug fix (iOS)