It’s interesting that for every camera out there, there’s a slightly different understanding of what a given spec actually means, be it capitalization or a hyphen vs an underscore. And then there are superseding standards….
The v3.0.0 release went well enough. There were a number of issues, particularly with the backend, that customers were patient enough with me to let me resolve with their assistance in testing.
- Auto-stream support for ONVIF and RTSP cameras and camera groups.
- Resolves a Ubiquiti NVR compatibility issue related to handling H.264 NAL units.
- Fixes an Axis camera ONVIF compatibility issue (RTP_unicast ==> RTP-Unicast).
- Adds experimental UDP support for RTSP streaming.
- Miscellaneous UI improvements, bug fixes