It’s interesting that for every camera out there, there’s a slightly different understanding of what a given spec actually means, be it capitalization or a hyphen vs an underscore. And then there are superseding standards….
The v3.0.0 release went well enough. There were a number of issues, particularly with the backend, that customers were patient enough with me to let me resolve with their assistance in testing.
- Auto-stream support for ONVIF and RTSP cameras and camera groups.
- Resolves a Ubiquiti NVR compatibility issue related to handling H.264 NAL units.
- Fixes an Axis camera ONVIF compatibility issue (RTP_unicast ==> RTP-Unicast).
- Adds experimental UDP support for RTSP streaming.
- Miscellaneous UI improvements, bug fixes
Streamie provides a best-in-class user experience on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Apple Silicon Mac, with an intuitive user interface that makes it simple to discover, stream, record, monitor and share your HomeKit, Google Nest, Ubiquiti UniFi Protect and ONVIF-compatible IP and RTSP cameras. Streamie keeps you informed with motion event notifications and it works with most cameras using its advanced audio and video codec support. You can watch your cameras from anywhere, record 24/7 to your private NAS, remotely manage multiple locations, device permissions and seamlessly synchronize settings across your devices; configure Hubitat smart home automations, live stream to YouTube and rely on the in-app technical support system when you need help (but you can also reach us by phone). Download Streamie today. Lastly, Streamie is solar powered!